Learning to love Jesus together so that through North Hill all nations might know Him Ephesians 3:14-21
Every Sunday we have a time to hangout with each other and build relationships as the Body of Christ. Here are our current options:
- Prayer focus time where we will pray over scripture and other topics.
- Study a verse time. Designed to help us study the word with options of continuing this during the week. For this option it may be good to get the book and workbook “Living by the Book” by Howard Hendricks.
- Board games (come and play and have fun)
Young Adult Bible Study
- 18 or older - young adult focused
- Wednesdays at 7:30
- Meeting at the Church
- No preparation needed
- Any questions, please contact Jessika Johnson or Jeff Smith
For grades 6-12We will be going through an overview of the Bible
Every Friday Sept 17th-Nov 19th from 5-7:30
For more information talk to Nathanael Matthews