Meeting in Person
We will begin meeting in person again February 7, 2021! We will offer the service both online and in person. We have always had a diverse group of worshippers at NSODC. In this case it means that there are some who would like to meet in person and those who would like to wait awhile. However you feel about this, we want you to be comfortable worshipping with us whether at home or in person.
Website: We are currently redesigning our website. If you have any pictures or ideas to share please contact Tom Posten email@example.com. Also, if you have trouble with watching the weekly sermon on Facebook, try going to the website.
Sunday: Men’s Bible Study 9am via Google Meet Led by Tom Paisley firstname.lastname@example.org Tuesday: Women’s Bible Study 7:30pm via Zoom Led by Fiona Paisley email@example.com Wednesday: Bible study for all 5:15pm via Zoom led by Jeff Smith Thursday: Bible study for all 6:30pm in person led and hosted by Micah and Holly Matthews firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Day 8:30-8:45am via zoom led by Micah Matthews email@example.com Every Day 8:00-8:15pm via zoom led by Micah Matthews firstname.lastname@example.org Friday 8-8:15pm Weekly church prayer requests via zoom led by Tom and Fiona Paisley email@example.com
For now, we will not be meeting for church on Sundays
- We will keep you updated on how long this will last
- We will have the Bible messages via internet
- You will be able to view these on facebook live https://www.facebook.com/NorthSideOpenDoorChurch
- You will also be able to view these shortly after the facebook live event here at https://www.nsodc.org
- We will organizing care groups. This will allow lyou to talk and pray with each other on the phone/internet.
- We will be gathering prayer requests and sending updates so that each of us can be praying for the whole church. If you have a request you can share it with the church on our website.
We are praying that God will use us to encourage each other and care in new creative ways for one another. We think many times we get comfortable in a set way of doing things, We pray that God will stretch us and do more than we can think or imagine in this time. If you have ideas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org But We would like to implement these for starters. Our desire is that we follow Hebrews 3:13 where it says “But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.”